Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Merry Christmas in July

Hello everyone and Merry Christmas!!(in July) June's Rudy day came and went in the middle of VBS last week when I had extra kids staying at my house. I did think about it and that is about as far as I got. One thing I did accomplish in June was we got all the Christmas stuff (that in been in the corner since the move) put into the attic. I am not too stressed about missing Rudy Day though because I am very exciting to be celebrating Christmas in July with all those fun Christmas loving folks over at Magical Holiday Home . If you have never been over there you really should check it out. This website and its predecessor have been a tremendous help in getting me more organized for the holidays and allowed me to enjoy them so much more over the last few years. During the month of July we are celebrating Christmas in July in lots of different ways over at MHH (Magical Holiday Home.) Hop on over and join us. In that spirit I will be letting you know what all I am doing here on my blog. I intend to post at least 2-3 times a week maybe even more. Join me for a month of merry fun. Be sure to check back often and be sure to check out the other blogs on the side for lots more fun. Merry Christmas!

No comments: